Sigma f/1.4 EX DG HSM Lens!

Donnyt3i

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just purchased this lens and received it Friday boy let me tell you what a hell of a lens this is first off its a monster it's huge but looks fantastic great picture quality has manual and auto focus but I think it takes a more crisp picture in manual focus mode I payed 450 for this lens and it's worth double that just thought I'd share my opinion on this lens if anyone else has this give me your thoughts on it
sigma_50mm_f14-383x400.jpg

Picture quite can't get any better for the money

You know, you are allowed to put punctuation in sentences. It looks like your first post contained 3 sentences (at least) with zero periods, or commas.

I didn't no we were in English class I thought we were just posting our thoughts comments and views about equipment but il make sure to work on grammar.

Lack of punctuation makes your posts nearly impossible to read. It's a basic courtesy to anyone you expect to read your posts.

I didn't no we were in English class I thought we were just posting our thoughts comments and views about equipment

You're a tool. Go back to facebook like the rest of them.

I'm a tool how old are we come on really your a Internet tough guy I ant the only person talking about different brand lens in this category. Don't get involved in my remark to some other idiot. Grow up all of you none of you are "photographers" real photographers don't talk **** on a forum were here to help everybody out and talk about different things go threw canon lens and see how much there is bout canon lens compared to other brand names then will see if you open your stupid mouth. And as for my punctuation if u ant happy with it don't read my threads I don't need you to trust me

If you can't have any common courtesy for us, then we sure don't need to have any for you. What do you expect when you come here and show your lack of intelligence, are rude and don't bother with the common niceties of being in a forum with other semi intelligent, educated adults? How old are you, 15?
There's an ignore button and you managed to find it in less than 10 posts. Damn you are good.

This is the Canon Lens forum.. GJ on the Sigma lens post!

If you had even the slightest idea what you were talking about you'd notice that Sigma makes Canon lenses. But nowadays I guess intelligence comes second to smartassary.

Winning thread of the day right here
bigthumb.gif

If you can't have any common courtesy for us, then we sure don't need to have any for you. What do you expect when you come here and show your lack of intelligence, are rude and don't bother with the common niceties of being in a forum with other semi intelligent, educated adults? How old are you, 15?
There's an ignore button and you managed to find it in less than 10 posts. Damn you are good.

Damn.. that was fast! :) You doing ok? Or were you just having one of those days?

Donnyt3i [OP]
Banned

Wow, that was speedy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back