signage for office wall

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just won a 10x20 frame with a print of my choice inside. I decided it might make a nice "sign" for my office wall. This is what I came up with.
2888709432_517abf1b4c.jpg

my thoughts are to either do this type of a wall hanging, or find the "one" print that I feel would entail all that I am. I'm having a hard time coming up with one that I could call "the one"
So will this work?

btw, this isn't a marketing piece so much. By the time they see this, they will already be in my office. I guess almost more of a brag book or something.

It feels a little busy to me. Maybe it would be OK on a big print, but I'd have to see it to judge. I think it might make a good print add...but if you are going to hang it on the wall in your office, I think one really strong image would be a better idea.

It feels a little busy to me. Maybe it would be OK on a big print, but I'd have to see it to judge. I think it might make a good print add...but if you are going to hang it on the wall in your office, I think one really strong image would be a better idea.

Here's another one I played with using. It's really hard to find one image to use that portrays how you want people to see you.:confused:
2889438913_60ec9673db.jpg

It really depends where you are displaying this. This one also looks like a print ad...not something that you would hang in your office/studio.

If you are placing it somewhere to get attention and let people know who you are and what you do, then this is OK. But I still thing that one single photo with little or no text would be best. Maybe one image and just "Two Color Photography".

Don't sweat it so much...it's just a frame. You want a great piece in your office? Pick a stellar color photo and have a backlit duratrans made. The wall-mountable light-table is a tad pricey but it will blow your clients away.

Most reactions

Back