Silhouettes

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:shock: how can there not be a silhouette thread!

The first two links to this theme thread are unfortunately gone :(

I have tons more, but it will require some digging, so lets see your guy's shots :D .

Oh and I wouldn't doubt it if someone was to post a link to the actual silhouette thread that I was oblivious to. :oops: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks matt :D
I love the colors in your's!! Such a beautiful shot. I also really like that boarder design, usually I don't notice boarders but this time was an exception..
Great stuff.

Pilgram, I like your last shot in this theme. It has a nice surreal abstract look to it. How did you manage to get that shot? I'm assuming you laid on the ground and did some altering in photoshop?

Harpper said:
Pilgram, I like your last shot in this theme. It has a nice surreal abstract look to it. How did you manage to get that shot? I'm assuming you laid on the ground and did some altering in photoshop?

The bird was actually about head level or so, and I was just walking by and saw it, waited to see if he or she :wink: would do something cool, and then the leg lifted and I shot it. As for the picture it's self. I played in photo shop, mainly unsharp mask, lil bit of curves to. I'm sorry but I can't remember the exact settings I used. :?

"At The Edge of The World"

Pardon the horrible quality of this scan... I gotta dig up the negative and rescan it sometime!

Link gone :(
-----------------
Canon T70
Canon FD 50mm
Film: N/A
Exposure: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back