Silver Droplets Of Water Breaking to Smooth Glassy Surface

The_Saint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first water Droplet Attempts. C+C Please!

n594962652_875714_5664.jpg

n594962652_875715_6021.jpg

n594962652_875716_6292.jpg

Specks are from the scratches and dings on the glass container i was using.

They're pretty good for your first attempt maybe try getting it from a different angle. With mine I use a background for some color, i'll see if i can find some for you to show you what i mean.

I think these are pretty neat. The dust/scratches are pretty distracting though. Maybe a little boost in contrast might be good too.

Do you have a pic of your set up zion?? Thanks

Kinda Pointless. Although it was interesting when i got a cloth to clean all this nasty dust stuff off of my monitor and then realized that it was actually part of your shot.

It says your photos are OK to edit, so I played with one. I didn't have the patience for all the dust/scratches, but I think it looks much better with the contrast boost.
n594962652_875715_6021.jpg

very nice zion.

But do you have a shot of liek your set up, like what equipment you used

Nicely done. I gotta go with the second as my fave. One day I might try this.

very nice zion.

But do you have a shot of liek your set up, like what equipment you used

I used to I don't know what happened to it though. What i did was i got a clear glass bowl and set up my background behind it then i got to clamp on lights from lowes and two 100w equivalent compact florescent bulbs. I put one on the background and one on the bowl and then got a water bottle and dripped water into the bowl. I also used the flash on the camera to freeze the water in the air. It's all pretty basic and easy once you start doing it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back