guitarmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple simple headshots.

804770175_db3984d4c6.jpg

804770151_c2604151b6.jpg

Very nice! The lighting is working quite well on this model. Did you think about putting just a bit of light either on the hood or the background for a bit of separation?

I prefer the first view. The pose is so stagnant. But I think it's fine when including the "V" formed by her hair. The only other thought I have is to crop very slightly on the left, putting her perfect on center to make the composition aboslutely symetrical. It's SO close now that I want it to be dead on center.

Nice color too. Interesting model.

Good goin'!

Pete

Good eye on the crop Pete! I'll fix that. And I could have thrown a rim or hair/hood light, but my goal was just to use one light and a reflector underneath.

Thanks for the crit!

Beautiful model. I really like #1. Well done.

Like the first one, has she got a hood or something on her head, i can't quite see on my monitor

Is that one light set up flash through soft box your right?

Very nice! The lighting is working quite well on this model. Did you think about putting just a bit of light either on the hood or the background for a bit of separation?
I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

A background light would have given seperation, and ii doesn't need to be bright. You can keep it low key, just a little bit would be good. If you didn't want seperation, than that's ok, it's your image.

The skin tone does look good though, I think the lighting of the 2nd shot in the 1st one would have been super.

I really like the first one. Its a great portrait shot!! Love the light you used!

I was trying to recreate an image I had seen somewhere - a hooded woman, all black, just shot with one light & reflector. I can't remember where the image is or I'd link to it.

Thanks for the compliments!

gorgeous.. i agree though... maybe just a smidge of hair light to separate her and make the hood more obvious... gorgeous shot and beautiful model.x

Most reactions

Back