Simple seagulls

Love that one. I haven't seen an ocean in person in close to a decade now.
Sorry, I posted the wrong picture first and had to edit. I'm not sure which one you saw. The first one I'm going to include in the post I made in the landscape forum tonight.

Actually I may have seen them both, trolling your Flickr account at the moment.. lol
I'm trying to track my rate of improvement by posting something from everytime I go out, even if it isn't the best. Feel free to comment on any of them if there is something wrong with them. Helps me learn faster, lol. Thanks for looking.

No problem at all, from what I can see your off to a great start. If you want a good laugh go back and look at some of the stuff I shot when I first started out.
I'm not laughing at anyone's photos. I've had more butt shots and black and white screen shots than I want to admit. I've got alot that I haven't posted but am keeping to track improvement, but I've deleted probably over three quarters of what I took in the last three and a half months. Some things I just don't need reminded of, lol.

Sorry, I posted the wrong picture first and had to edit. I'm not sure which one you saw. The first one I'm going to include in the post I made in the landscape forum tonight.

Actually I may have seen them both, trolling your Flickr account at the moment.. lol
I'm trying to track my rate of improvement by posting something from everytime I go out, even if it isn't the best. Feel free to comment on any of them if there is something wrong with them. Helps me learn faster, lol. Thanks for looking.

No problem at all, from what I can see your off to a great start. If you want a good laugh go back and look at some of the stuff I shot when I first started out.
I'm not laughing at anyone's photos. I've had more butt shots and black and white screen shots than I want to admit. I've got alot that I haven't posted but am keeping to track improvement, but I've deleted probably over three quarters of what I took in the last three and a half months. Some things I just don't need reminded of, lol.

Lol.. I actually keep some of the stuff I shot way back when on a Canon SX50 bridge camera for just that reason. It's kind of nice to look back and see just how far I've come since then.

And I don't mind if people laugh at my photos - some of them are actually pretty funny.

Lol.. I actually keep some of the stuff I shot way back when on a Canon SX50 bridge camera for just that reason. It's kind of nice to look back and see just how far I've come since then.

And I don't mind if people laugh at my photos - some of them are actually pretty funny.
The first ones on there I took my first weekend out with my camera. I think I got lucky but it was challenging and alot of fun. The only ones I deleted were all white or all black or I missed the bird entirely, lol. I still have the out of focus ones, they're just not posted for good reason.

Most reactions

Back