simply sea gulls (just 3 photos)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did these on a sunny evening in Dawlish, Devon.
No tele, all shot at 70mm FF.

1:
uk06may_068.jpg

2:
uk06may_069.jpg

3:
uk06may_071.jpg

That gull in Photo 2 is ever so clearly POSING for your photo - wow! (Or getting ready for attack!?!?!? :shock: ) Wow. Cool. Birds in flight ... in a SHARP photo ... that is still on my do-this-once-in-life-before-you-die-list! ;)

Thanks!

core_17 said:
#2 is very cool...is that what used to be your avatar?

True indeed!

But I thought the new one represents myself much better ;)

LaFoto ... just take a 15 years old film camera, get attacked and shoot ;)

"get attacked and shoot" ... wow, yeah, that sounds like a good ending to ones life then :D.

And well, my choice is between a 8 year old camera that uses film and one that must be about 40 or so ... maybe 35, don't know -- and the two newer ones do digital photography. Plus I would need to "organise myself" a gull... But I shall see what I can do! Thanks for the advice :biggrin: !!!

LaFoto said:
Plus I would need to "organise myself" a gull... But I shall see what I can do! Thanks for the advice :biggrin: !!!

From my experience gulls are attracted by chips with salt and vinegar .. at least those at Dawlish ;)

Nice shots

The Gulls in St. Ives grab out of paper as walk along

I was at St. Ives ... but have I seen gulls? :scratch: ? Must check my pics again for some ... there might have been ... hang on: there WERE some!!!! :idea:

Cool shots. Really like the second image.
thats a pretty big egg that has to be hatched in the third shot:lol:

Chiller said:
Cool shots. Really like the second image.
thats a pretty big egg that has to be hatched in the third shot:lol:

LMAO .. never saw it like that, but now that you mention I can never take that 3rd image serious anymore ;)

thanks Alex and Aleks .. (woha.. so many girls with my name here ;) )

Most reactions

Back