Since 1946

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They've poured a lot of hot coffee in their time! Finally got back to the Original LA Farmers Market
(no apostrophe!) after about seven months. I think I prefer the black and white.

FDCA147F-5B16-47EB-9A00-1BD83ED0ED62.jpeg

76832066-73A2-42C6-B8DE-DC8265AF09DC.jpeg

Yes I like the B&W it highlights the chalk board menu. Sadly the no mask no service kills the vintage effect
I. Would be tempted if my image to lift the today’s special notice and paste it over the no mask no service notice with a bit blur so the it’s no so obvious what has been done.
But as always it’s your image and do what you want, I know the feeling when I have got an image just as I want it and someone says.... change this, add that lol

B&W for me too.

Yes I like the B&W it highlights the chalk board menu. Sadly the no mask no service kills the vintage effect
I. Would be tempted if my image to lift the today’s special notice and paste it over the no mask no service notice with a bit blur so the it’s no so obvious what has been done.
But as always it’s your image and do what you want, I know the feeling when I have got an image just as I want it and someone says.... change this, add that lol
Thanks for that thoughtful comment! But what caught my eye was the jarring contrast between the traditional and comforting setting (even to the font used in “since 1946”) and that mask sign. So I agree with you about that sign killing the vintage effect.

That makes sense the contrast between the signs. Brill idea good eye and capture

Most reactions

Back