Since you asked for it (Jaguar)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, since people here apparently like me posting images of dangerous animals ... here comes Mr Jaguar :p

this is 35mm agfa negative film (ISO 100), at 105mm ...

1:
jaguar_017.jpg

2:
jaguar_015.jpg

Nice animal.
Not looking too hungry, fortunately!
And the surroundings it is in are a wonderful colour! :mrgreen:

Is that a very clean window you were shooting through, or were you planning to work on your wrestling skills?

Dani

Nice animal.
Not looking too hungry, fortunately!
And the surroundings it is in are a wonderful colour! :mrgreen:

i knew the colour would make it :p

I fed him with tourists before handing him the model release to be signed. Only after all this was done I dared to start shooting :)

must have something to do with your aftershave, thats why they don't attack you :lol:

I fed him with tourists before handing him the model release to be signed. Only after all this was done I dared to start shooting :)
That's a rather clever strategy...make sure he's well-fed before venturing near.

What a beautiful animal. The second pic is my fave. Where did you 'shoot' this guy? (They're in South America, aren't they?)

lostprophet said:
must have something to do with your aftershave, thats why they don't attack you :lol:

.. or the lack of aftershave :p

That's a rather clever strategy...make sure he's well-fed before venturing near.

What a beautiful animal. The second pic is my fave. Where did you 'shoot' this guy? (They're in South America, aren't they?)

Those are taken in Central America, Belize (ex British Honduras) to be precise.

I have to admit though, that I was fairly safe (the image does not show the whole scene :p )

A moat?

A line of pygmies with spears in the upright position?

a moat would not help that much .. and as for the pygmies, I would be more scared of them than of the jaguar :p

These are both very nice. (Whether or not your life was in danger ;) ) I really like the framing of the leaves on the second one.

Tangerini : yes, the second one is my favourite too!

acsonpg : Thanks ... guess I was just lucky to get those images :)

It is a shame, that these wonderful animals got so rare ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back