singapore sky

th3_man89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some of the pictures I don't know which section they should go, so i just include it here..

1)
DSC_0125.jpg

2)
DSC_0867.jpg

3)
DSC_0537.jpg

4)
DSC_0466.jpg

5)
DSC_0468.jpg

6)
DSC_0174.jpg

7)
Events-649.jpg

8)
Events-639.jpg

9)
Events-760.jpg

guess thats all now. hoping to get your comment though, especially on fireworks, coz i really think I didn't do it well.

Last edited:
On here, all I get are 9 red x's, but I went to look at your photostream and saw the firework pics, and they are not too shabby at all. To the contrary. Quite nice.

Last I photographed fireworks, I went to f13 or f16 and 4 seconds or 6 seconds exposure (camera on tripod for that, of course). But if you had to go "handheld", 1/25 was still well manageable (and you managed it well, too).

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

On here, all I get are 9 red x's, but I went to look at your photostream and saw the firework pics, and they are not too shabby at all. To the contrary. Quite nice.

Last I photographed fireworks, I went to f13 or f16 and 4 seconds or 6 seconds exposure (camera on tripod for that, of course). But if you had to go "handheld", 1/25 was still well manageable (and you managed it well, too).

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

thx. i'm working on it. trying to add my photo to website supporting hotling to this forum. sorry for the inconvenience. trying my best here. :D

the concert fireworks was really nice

Singapore looks so awesome. I love these photos. I hope I get to visit there soon. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jess

some of the pictures I don't know which section they should go, so i just include it here..

1)
DSC_0125.jpg

2)
DSC_0867.jpg

3)
DSC_0537.jpg

4)
DSC_0466.jpg

5)
DSC_0468.jpg

7)
Events-649.jpg

8)
Events-639.jpg

9)
Events-760.jpg

guess thats all now. hoping to get your comment though, especially on fireworks, coz i really think I didn't do it well.

Most reactions

Back