Singing for its supper

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Robsing2.jpg
This Robin always has a shout when I go out in the garden - seems to think I am its own personal chef and lets me know it is there when I top up the feeders or work in the garden.
Has chicks so is getting bolder and diving back and forth into the ivy on the shed to feed them.

Oh wow, the detail in the feathers is all the more visible with the light background. Really like how you caught him mid 'song'. Well done.

Whoa, this is a classic!
Good one here!
I think robins are about the cutest birds we have round here! (Or there, which is almost like "here" :biggrin: )

fantastic! now if only you could get one to sit on a wooden handled spade you'd have the classic Robin shot

fantastic! now if only you could get one to sit on a wooden handled spade you'd have the classic Robin shot

I'm working on it! Have to get some meal worms for that so next trip to a major pet store . . . .

I like to hear the birds sing & I also like to watch them. You have a good capture here. Nice work. Thanks for sharing

I like it! The detail is great! Was that taken with a telephoto???

I like it! The detail is great! Was that taken with a telephoto???

Thanks for the comments - love the "attitude" and character of the robins - they are moving fast at the moment feeding nestlings in the garden. Tempted to take photo of them but resisting as i don't want to disturb them. Shrub needs trimming but having to wait until nesting season over!
Taken with Sigma 200mm f2.8 DG with 1.5 converter taken at f2.8 1/320th iso 200 with the robin about 8 or 9ft away.
Set up as avatar with feeders just outside the window.

Most reactions

Back