Singing Hills Farm

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these the other day and thought I'd share them here. The first image is a single exposure and the second and third are HDR.

Comments are welcome...

#1 Single Exposure
DSC_0016000156.jpg

SingingHills1tonemappedboarder.jpg

SingingHillsHDRwboarder.jpg

first one is nice...

Of the two HDR attempts, I personally clearly prefer the more natural look (i.e. the first of the two). Funny name for a farm, isn't it? :D
The clouds are more dramatic in the single exposure photos, so in the end, that one is the best of the bunch (as the photo of that farm is pretty straightforward).

first one is nice...

Thanks!

Of the two HDR attempts, I personally clearly prefer the more natural look (i.e. the first of the two). Funny name for a farm, isn't it? :D
The clouds are more dramatic in the single exposure photos, so in the end, that one is the best of the bunch (as the photo of that farm is pretty straightforward).

LaFoto-

Thanks for the comment. Ya, the photo is pretty straight forward. Not much else is at this spot. The area around the barn is now a parking lot, nature trail and newly built homes.

HDR#1 is best. That last one is way overdone. Nice shot though.

Maybe you could darken the lettering in the first HDR to look like the first shot.

Oh, and straighten up that silo. It's about to fall on the barn.

Maybe try to keep the lighting on the silo of the first shot in the HDR.

I think the HDR #1 is slightly better than the original, although I think you should try adding more contrast to HDR #1.

Nice shots.

Most reactions

Back