Sinister Helmet

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I actually couldn't see through the viewfinder when I took this pic cause the camera was on the ground and tilted up. I would have probably not covered the bike's front tire with the helmet but after I took it I liked it enough to not bother taking another.

MGalleryItem.php

Last edited:
I just don't get it. What exactly is sinister about this helmet?

Its the name Arai (the helmet manufacturer) named the helmet. Ya know like Chevy Camaro. This is the Arai Sinister. I guess the title is kind of misleading of the thread though if you weren't aware of what I meant!

I like the composition and the angles and pretty much everything about this shot. My one issue is that the left side of the helmet (the back) blends into the front of the motorcycle when I'm looking at it and the edge of the helmet loses its definition. One way to fix that issue, if you desire, would be to partially desaturate everything besides the helmet (desat by about 10-20%).

Nobody else seems to mind, though, so maybe I'm just nitpicking.

way too big images lol

I like the composition and the angles and pretty much everything about this shot. My one issue is that the left side of the helmet (the back) blends into the front of the motorcycle when I'm looking at it and the edge of the helmet loses its definition. One way to fix that issue, if you desire, would be to partially desaturate everything besides the helmet (desat by about 10-20%).

Nobody else seems to mind, though, so maybe I'm just nitpicking.

Thanks for the input!

way too big images lol

Photo Forum should auto-size them for you

Still has to load the whole thing.. please post scaled images, it's ridiculously huge.

Walmart Dial Up?

I don't have the means to resize at work right now nor do I care to have to host two pictures on my server site. Tis is life.

There I replaced the first post with a resized image for all you using AOL dial up still!

It's got nothing to do with what kind of connection you have. When you let the forum or photobucket or whatever resize your images they come out soft with a lot of detail lost.

It's got nothing to do with what kind of connection you have. When you let the forum or photobucket or whatever resize your images they come out soft with a lot of detail lost.

Ohhh....okkkkk. Now I know what they meant. I don't really see any difference but I'll take your word on it as from a technical standpoint I guess there might be some softness too it.

Regardless, its been resized with the awesome program of Paint! and reuploaded!

Its still resized though...at least for me

Most reactions

Back