Sinterklaas

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sinterwho? Sinterklaas. Thats a guy who is somewhat similar to Santa Claus. He comes from Spain on a boat, instead of the northpole on a sled. And he does give away presents, which are also put down the chimney. And he got helpers. But instead of elves, he got guys who are black from climbing down the chimney. He rides 1 horse, a white one called Americo. So he doesnt have a buttload of deers. And so on, and so on.
Anyways, he was coming to town last week and the family and me went there to see him. Is always a nice day, when Sinterklaas comes to town. All the kids are happy and smiling. And here are some pics.
#1 Jesse (my nephew)
Sinterklaas001.jpg

#2 Jesse and his dad
Sinterklaas002.jpg

#3 Jesse and his grandfather
Sinterklaas003.jpg

#4 Some of Sinterklaas his helpers
Sinterklaas004.jpg

#5 More helpers, standing on the back of a policecar
Sinterklaas006.jpg

#6 Offcourse there was a band
Sinterklaas007.jpg

#7 And the main man himself, Sinterklaas
Sinterklaas008.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Nice set of pictures doenoe!
We have the "Kleesschen" here, but I think it's the same guy as your Sinterklaas ;-) I think he a route that went through different countries (Saint Nicolas really existed in fact)
Anyway, we will be celebrating the 6. of december with the kids of our family :)

Such a cute story. =P I love the first and second. All good, though.

thanks for the comments :)
Yes, this is digital. I converted the pics in PS using the action Wally made. You can find it HERE I think there is some sort of manual in the zipfile too. It works great. You can use it for B&W and sepia. Hope this helps
Greetz Daan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back