Sister Sister

Mandolin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a long while since I've posted here! Merry Christmas, y'all! xo

11247715_1516657891986415_4528002703412108402_o.jpg

Nicely done. My only nit here is the hand at the bottom of the image which has a somewhat disembodied look to it.

I think the watermark has too much space between the name and the lower line's text...I found the WM distracting, more so than the hand. As far as the hand goes, I
d strongly consider just taking the Burn tool and burning that sucker down and right out of the shot...just create an adjustment brush and burn the already darkish hand down to black...and maybe cut back on the teeth whitening a little bit too.

I think the watermark has too much space between the name and the lower line's text...I found the WM distracting, more so than the hand. As far as the hand goes, I
d strongly consider just taking the Burn tool and burning that sucker down and right out of the shot...just create an adjustment brush and burn the already darkish hand down to black...and maybe cut back on the teeth whitening a little bit too.

So...I should probably learn me some PS, eh? ;) I only use LR. And believe it or not, I didn't do any teeth whitening. She's a pageant girl...pays to have her teeth that white :chuncky: Is it even possible to do anything with that hand in LR? I've only been using it a few months and have tons to learn!

Ahhh!! I did burn it out in LR. Good call, Derrel!

Okay, removed the WM (that was only on there b/c I had it on FB)...made it matte (by request of nieces)...and removed the bottom hand. Thoughts?
Emma Ana Matte (1 of 1).jpg

Oh, so,so much prettier and just flat-out better! With the hand at the bottom and the watermark removed, those beautiful faces just shine through on this! Great job on the burn you did at the bottom!

Beautiful !

Most reactions

Back