Six Flags (Camera Phone Warning)

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok everyone my digital camera, broke, It's very sad I know, but I just dont have the money to get it fixed right now, so the next best thing is... *sign* My Camera Phone the LG-6100 with the CMOS lens. 0.3MP But the pictures are decent... Lets have a look.

pic176.jpg

Caption: On the Sky Ride at just about closing time

pic175.jpg

Caption: Skull Mountain

pic107.jpg

Caption: Running Away on the Mine Train

pic105.jpg

Caption: First loop on the Scream Machine

pic92.jpg

Caption: Double loop on the Scream Machine

pic90.jpg

Caption: First drop on NITRO (Was siting in the back)

pic89.jpg

Caption: The second drop/turn

pic88.jpg

Caption: Board walk area

pic87.jpg

Caption: Tooken near the enternce

pic86.jpg

Caption: Tooken from the Parking lot

pic77.jpg

Caption: NITRO

pic76BW.jpg

Caption: B&W Shot, makes the park look classic like... or something...

pic73.jpg

Caption: Mudusa

pic72.jpg

Caption: More Madusa

pic71.jpg

Caption: Kingda Ka Hill

pic69.jpg

Caption: Kingda Ka it self... Yes I did ride it.

pic68.jpg

Caption: Superman

pic67.jpg

Caption: Kingda Ka from the distance.

Well I know the quality is not there but if it was I beleve the pics would have came out great, but I had to work with what I got... so... :blushing: ;)

My - whatever HAPPENED to your camera then??? Sounds serious. I'd DIE!
More so since I not even own a mobile, let alone one with a camera inside. Ugh... to be without a camera ... horrors.

Therefore I do understand why you just HAD TO take pics ... with whichever means you had on you. And for these being camera phone pics they are ... ok. I like the intense colours in the (scroll-scroll, count-count :grumpy: ) fourth, the First Loop on the Scream Machine ... those colours are really ... popping. (A bit too much maybe, even?)

And I like the abstract aspect of the shaken ones on the drops, mostly so the Second Drop/Turn.

My camera, I droped it.. on capet, the lens is loose, so.. It's still useable, but the photos come out blurry.. im gona get it fixed very soon. yeah i think the 4th one is great cause its red white n blue... thanks for the comments ;)

I like the ones actually on the rides. Nobody should be brave/stupid enough to risk an expensive camera in this situation which makes the phone an ideal tool. I use my camera phone all the time for little candid moments when its too much hassle to get the big camera out.

Neat shots!

Because I am very fussy though, it is taken not tooken. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back