Size of prints???

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Currently im shooting with a Nikon D50 I usually shoot in Raw Or the Largest Jpeg setting on the camera. Im recently been asked by a few people locally that wants me to do photoshoots of there cars. I have pricing figured out up to prints im not 100% sure how big i can actually got with the prints.
Im sure they wont ask for anything over and 8x10 but just incase they do i wanted to be ready and wanted to go ahead and add print size and price to my list so it will look more complete instead of TBA after print sizes.
I search around and look on here and on the web but just cant find anything, I also understand the sharpness of the image will have a good bit to do with the largest print out size.
Thanks for the help in advance.

You should be able to print great looking 11x14 at the least, I have found that noise can make an otherwise great print look like crap, with larger prints, so shoot at the lowest ISO possible. Pick a nice photo that you have taken, and have and 11x14 or larger printed, just too see how it turns out. Then just so you didn't waste money on a print you don't need mat it, frame it, and give it to someone for their birthday.:sexywink:

Most reactions

Back