Sketch

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
I posted this - with one or two others - on Darf's site. But as there only seems to be about 6 of us there.....
This was one of several prep sketches for a still life I never got on with earlier this year.

jugdrawn.jpg

If you like it I'll post more on the Art Forum as and when and you can jolly well go there :D

I've already told ya I love it, but ya shoulda posted the 3 one in this series that you posted at Darfs....you'd probably get some people over there then! ;) Or at least you'd get some GUYS over there!

core_17 said:
I've already told ya I love it, but ya shoulda posted the 3 one in this series that you posted at Darfs....you'd probably get some people over there then! ;) Or at least you'd get some GUYS over there!

I wasn't sure I was allowed to post pictures of naked girlies on here. Will have to see if I can find some more....
Or should I tell them about those (ahem!) 'art' magazines we found at the other place with a certain postrix in one? :twisted:

:LOL:

core_17 said:

Well we don't want them coming over here, do we? :eyebrows:

Nice work Hertz Ole boy!!! Very nice indeed.

As I've already said at Darfion's forum- nice shading. :) :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back