Skulte Studios Preview Please Review

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

This is a photoshop mockup of my homepage for my new website please leave comments.

I like it :thumbup: I'm quite partial to lime green :D

The 'Quick Contact' blends in a bit with the body of the page, maybe emphasise this as a 'heading'.

You could also do something quite fancy with a logo to spice it up a bit.

But it's cool ! Feels fresh and formal.

Thanks for the comments and my logo is on the top left but I liked the simple look that I have going with it...I did add some details to the logo that are hard to see with the copyright watermark all over the layout.

I prob will take your advice about the heading too.

Thanks for the comments and my logo is on the top left but I liked the simple look that I have going with it...I did add some details to the logo that are hard to see with the copyright watermark all over the layout.

I prob will take your advice about the heading too.

I like the logo too, i wasn't trying to say i didn't (just incase you took it that way). All down to personal preference anyway, but i'm with you, i love simplicity !

Hehe. the copyright watermark did take my by surprise a little bit when i first viewed the link ;):lol:

haha ya its just something I have learned to do from some more graphic related forums because there is always time when people try to rip layout and make them their own templates to sell :(

Yeh i hate it when people do stuff like that. I had a site design completely stolen once, and it's so annoying because there's so little you can do about it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back