Sky Theme

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Hey guys, the idea is to post any sky pics that you have, go out and take some pics of beautiful, ugly or scary skies and share them here. Maybe you've got an old favourite from years ago..

as long as its got some sky in it, post!

Sorry, the original link has disappeared :(

My interpretation of how Manda would view the sky should she ever get up early enough to see the sun come up... :lol:

manda_sky01.jpg

Awww :cry: - the link's gone
Just a couple I have. There's a larger one of Sky&Stump in my gallery linked below if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pity that this link has gone :(

I think I've posted this image before. This is my "fake sky" photo. It's a handcolored B&W image, taken in mid-afternoon and the sky was very flat. So I thought it would be fun to change the whole tone of the image by painting in a sunset, and reflecting it in the water. It's lost a little intensity of color in scanning, but here's the general idea. :)

I think I have shared this one before but if not then oh well
Awww :cry: - the link's gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Heeeeyyyyyyyyy! You guys are good!! 8)

Here's another humble effort. This is from the one day it didn't rain on our vacation. Shot of the ferry rounding the corner on the way to the ferry dock at Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA.

Oh, BTW, this is Velvia, digitized with the Coolpix. Might be decent if'n I had a film scanner... :wink:

ferry01.jpg

Most reactions

Back