Sky This Morning...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No PS at all!(except for a little cropping/re-sizing) This was how the sky looked this morning...

pretty cool! :D

072135small.jpg

yikes... pink.... very pink, that has to be without exception the most camp sky I have seen... ever!

Scurra said:
yikes... pink.... very pink, that has to be without exception the most camp sky I have seen... ever!
yeah.... then in an instant(less than a second) it turned really blue.... then grey.... strange huh?

so judging from this sky, your forcast is for a crummy weather day? nice shot!

JonMikal said:
so judging from this sky, your forcast is for a crummy weather day? nice shot!
Yup... but I'm going out walking right now... so I'll see if I can get any good pics..... even though it looks like it will rain later... :)

It has happened once before a long time ago.... but I didn't get any pictures of it then...

Although, if I remember correctly... it wasn't anywhere near THAT pink...

yeah i had that happen to me a while back too, i looked out the window and the bright coloured house opposite me was pink... then i realised the sky was pure pink... it was so weird

you guys know what that means right?

it means your all going to die.

or does it mean rain..i cant ever remember :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

md

Pink sky in morning sailors take warning, Matt ;)

Great shot and amazing colors!

AlisonS said:

oh yeah, i guess thats pretty close to "your all going to die"

md

AlisonS said:

Well.... The sun is out.... and it's a beautiful day.... so much for the "sailors warning" thing....
Then again... it IS Texas.... you never know what the weather will be...

I'm going out walking right now... so I'll see if I can get any good pics..... even though it looks like it will rain later...
btw... I did get some good pics.... Go check out my "Texas Wilderness" thread.. I added about 26 photos that I took while out today. :)

Most reactions

Back