Skyline Photoshoot

carsunltd32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys Ive posted here before over the summer. Ive been busy as all hell. Im back though and have a few more pics I would like you guys to critique. These pics have not been altered in anyway. just taken with a DSLR and that was that. What do you guys think? If anyone wants to edit them feel free.

P9066871.jpg

P9066865.jpg

P9207308.jpg

P9207506.jpg

Thanks guys

Here are a few of my friends G37 from the same day that I took.

P9207174.jpg

P9207176.jpg

P9207166.jpg

P9207165.jpg

Wtf... don't take HIS photos and just edit them in photoshop and slap your website on them.

They seem a little to dark and soft. The angles are not bad. The backgrounds are kind of plain, and some objects are distracting to the photos... like the house on the first one and the directory sign on the last one. You did a good job, I just think they could look better with some editing in photoshop and better backgrounds. Here is something I did real quick, its not the best example but it crops out the stop sign and powerlines.

my.php
my.php
my.php
2py6afq.jpg

Remember you don't have to follow what I did. Figure out your own style and way you like editing your photos. Thats all thats important!

thanks for the advice guys. I never photoshopped them because I no longer have access to it. Are these pictures a good base to be photoshopped?
Thanks for the help and keep the comments coming.

Most reactions

Back