Slideshow catagory?

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Was wondering if we could have an area for slideshow / powerpoints, that were made by us? I just made my first slideshow with music and would like to share it for ideas and crituqued by those with more knowledge of these. I uploaded it to youtube. If not... what area would be best to put this for display?

Doug Raflik

I would guess the general section would be best for this - but remember that slideshows can take a while to load and most people on dial-up won't approach them with a barge pole!

Also some people are lazy and can't be bothered to follow a link (or if they do can't be bothered to comment).
Best thing would be to post a link to the slide show asking for opinions and then show 2 or 3 shots from the slideshow to show people what is in it (choose a shot from early on and one from late on - not the first or the last though.

I doubt that would be a category that would be popular enough to warrant its own section.

If you would like, you can start a thread for it in themes, as it would fit very nicely there.

Most reactions

Back