Slideshow help urgently needed - ACDsee

jonathanb1971

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Help appreciated I am using a trial version of ACDsee which is to my mind superb - simple interface and offers me what I need - to creat a slideshow of photos for my wife's birthday. Fade with a varied pan and zoom.

I am lookin to burn it all onto a dvd which can then be shown by an overhead projector an simply be left on a continuous loop to keep playing without having to touch the dvd.

My problem being;
- when I test the slideshow by configuring in ACDsee on my lap top I am given the options to include 'fade' and the added option to include a random 'pan and zoom' which is automatically applied to all photos. It works and looks great. Professional but not too stilted given pan and zoom is varied according to size o photos.

However, when I go to create and set this up to burn on to a dvd, I am not given the 'pan and zoom' option only the fade and continuos loop option which ruins everything I am looking to do.

Help and advice appreciated, preferably for a workaround with ACDsee but happy to try other software if it is simple.

Thanks

Jonathan

Most reactions

Back