Slideshow software

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for some software (preferably FREE) that will allow me to take about 50 of my favorites from weddings and turn them into a slideshow for the clients. It would be nice if you could add music to it, but not essential. If not free, something that doesn't cost a fortune. I would also be interested in software that has a trial period if it's not free that will give you full access during the trial w/o putting a big DEMO sticker on everything, kind of like Adobe does w/ photoshop for 30 days.

Thanks for any input!

Yeah, I have irfanview and kind of forgot about that. I was thinking of using SWISH which I have that's kind of like a lite version of dreamweaver but it seems to kind of slow down the further it gets in the show. Any other ideas?

My Sony MP3 player came with a software package called Sonic. I've made a slide show with it but I mostly use it for burning data CD/DVDs.

If you use Windows...I'm sure it has something.

I recently bought Proshow Gold. It's a fantastic slide-show program, can do just about anything. They do have a trial version, I'm not sure about a watermark. For what it does, it's not a bad deal at about $70. They also have a lower (cheaper) version and a higher version called Producer.

Check it out.

Most reactions

Back