Slightly more motivated

Very nice Eric. Love the cows!

Now I see what my shots could have looked like that day. What time were you at the beach? I was at the same location, on the same day, with some very similar shots... although not nearly as rich as yours. Didn't see any cows though :D

wonderful shots eric :D
love #6 and the bw tones in #7 are super
thanks for sharing :D

megapaws said:
Very nice Eric. Love the cows!

Now I see what my shots could have looked like that day. What time were you at the beach? I was at the same location, on the same day, with some very similar shots... although not nearly as rich as yours. Didn't see any cows though :D

I was there around noon time. It was cold but crisp.

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated.

Eric

those classic Eric angles...very nice!

my favs are 7 & 9!

huh - we were there at the same time. I must have still been down by the waterworks when you were at the lifeguard station

megapaws said:
huh - we were there at the same time. I must have still been down by the waterworks when you were at the lifeguard station

You were not the one walking the dogs by the lifeguard station were you? If so we came within feet of eachother.

Eric

AIRIC said:
You were not the one walking the dogs by the lifeguard station were you? If so we came within feet of eachother.

Eric

nope - that wasn't me. I was actually out taking pics. couldn't miss me though - bright yellow jacket and red touque (sp) with ear flaps

suzanne

1 & 2 :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back