Slow as Molasses

weavedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there not sure if this belongs here,(that being said please move to appropriate section) I looked to see where it would best fit, so I posted here in the newbie section, cause well im a noob.
Local dealership, Porsche of Nashua, asked me to cover an event for them, this is what I got. I haven't done anything like this before so please constructive criticism is appreciated. I know I needed to get more driving footage but we were on a one-lane road and I dont have a zoom/telephoto lens to see the cars from where I was positioned in the line up. Anyways enjoy and please comment and like the video!

Last edited by a moderator:
TPF is mostly a still photography forum, so far, so I would suggest you may get better C&C for your video on a videography forum.

I have moved your thread to the Photojournalism & Sports Gallery since it seems closest to photojournalism having been made to document an event

Some of the parts have a little too much movement/shake (really noticeable in the beginning). Sucks that it was a cloudy day!

I like the editing and music choice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back