Slow day, fast car . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ya, ok so I'm bored this morning and realized that I have a bunch of pics I've worked on and not posted here, shame on me! Besides it was 87degrees and humid when I took these. Much nicer thoughts than the weather we have now :cry:

force1509.jpg

forcebw1506.jpg

wow, i love these, they are very sharp! what was the lens you used? was it wide angle?

m
d

I am almost always embaressed to answer this question but I am starting to learn how to get results from it so it has paid for itself time and time again ($50 on Ebay compared to $899 for a Canon 17mm :wink: ). Next step is to a 16mm Zenitar $139 and sharper still :wink:

converter.jpg

Believe it or not the full size really aren't bad either :shock:

Actually it is the fish eye adapter shown above on a Canon 28-80mm used for both images.

Thanks everyone!

RadialPrincess said:
OMG... how did you get to shoot Force's car??? That is just too cool. Where were these taken?

Well I cheated :oops: He wasn't there, it was a traveling Ford Motorsports event display trailer at an outdoor music festival. All of the cars on display were a year or two old but still good for pics :wink:

I can only hope to one day get to a REAL NHRA or NASCAR event! Other than the Truck Series anyway :roll:

Canon Fan said:
I am almost always embaressed to answer this question but I am starting to learn how to get results from it so it has paid for itself time and time again ($50 on Ebay compared to $899 for a Canon 17mm :wink: ). Next step is to a 16mm Zenitar $139 and sharper still :wink:

Believe it or not the full size really aren't bad either :shock:

I've been looking at these on ebay, and have been a little worried about them, but the pics seem to turn out really well, so I might have to go ahead and buy one.

One tip though, the weight of it is hard on your focusing tube. You might consider using it on a "beater" lens or buying a cheapo to use it on specifically like I did :wink:

Other than that I have gotten my $$$worth out of it and loved it. Not the best, and some people look at you like a total loser but it does work! And cheap :wink:

BTW: get a black one. they are a little more stealthy then :wink:

Very nice! The one thing I miss shooting digital is my 16mm Nikkor. SWEET Lens! On the d-70 it gives me about the same field of vision as the stock lens, only with more distortion.

Eric

Most reactions

Back