sm4him needs YOU!

IF she doesn't choose by Monday we'll put all the names in a hat and let Terri pick one out ;)

IF she doesn't choose by Monday we'll put all the names in a hat and let Terri pick one out ;)

Okay, so...Sunday night it is!! :lmao:

Well, in the spirit of making it a contest, I think what I'll do is, once the nomination period is over, I'll pick a few finalists and set up a poll thread. The winners gets the glory of seeing their tagline under my avatar (for at least a month, no guarantees I leave it up after that!) and ten internets. :D

So if anyone else wants to contribute a possible title, do it while there's still time! I think I'll make the deadline about 9 p.m. EST tonight (July 25). That way, I can choose the finalists and get the poll set up tonight, since I won't be at the computer much tomorrow.

The Bourgeoisie of TPF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by the way .. what does "sm4him" mean ?? smile for him ??

need some background on this ...

sm4him isn't anything very original or creative, though it seemed like it at the time. It's been my username/email address/online presence ever since I had my first email account, many years ago.
sm is just my initials and 4him is "for Him." I can't tell you who "Him" is, because we can't talk about that here. :lmao:
But I bet if I give you three guesses, you'll have two left over. :D

OH MY .... Gosh .....

here's an entry
East Tennessee Photo Pride !!

or just
East Tennessee Pride !!

now that I type that ... it kinda sounds like a brand of sausage

by the way .. what does "sm4him" mean ?? smile for him ??

need some background on this ...

sm4him isn't anything very original or creative, though it seemed like it at the time. It's been my username/email address/online presence ever since I had my first email account, many years ago.
sm is just my initials and 4him is "for Him." I can't tell you who "Him" is, because we can't talk about that here. :lmao:

OH MY .... Gosh .....

here's an entry

or just
East Tennessee Pride !!

OMG .. it is !!
$tennessee-pride-country-sausage-87465.jpg

never mind ...
back to the drawing board :mrgreen:

OH MY .... Gosh .....

here's an entry

or just
East Tennessee Pride !!

OMG .. it is !!
View attachment 80308

never mind ...
back to the drawing board :mrgreen:

Hey, a new tag line, AND my new avatar!!
:biglaugh:

And now I can't get their ad jingle out of my head:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're running out of time to get your entries in, people! You have less than seven hours left to think of the perfect tagline for me!

What's funny is that I've now actually thought of two tag lines I really like, but I'm still going to go ahead and use whatever you all come up with for now (although I *may* have to throw in the favorite of the ones I've come up with in the final poll…), so get creative and give me some more possibilities!

East-T .. Photographie

kinda rhymes ....
it's better than one based on sausage :)

Tick, tock...one hour left to submit your idea for my new tagline.
After that, I'll select some finalists and set up a poll.

Unless I fall asleep. In which case, I'll do that in the morning.
Yes, it's only 7:45 p.m., but I've been teaching Vacation Bible School all week, three hours a night after working all day. I'm exhausted!

I'm still drawing up a blank .. what kind of bird is your avatar ?

I'm still drawing up a blank .. what kind of bird is your avatar ?

It's an Osprey. But I might change it too, just depending on what kind of tag line I end up with.

I might extend the deadline though, because I'm pretty sure I'm to tired to think about and pick the finalists tonight. Might be Sunday before I get to it, so if there are any more trespasses before I'm ready to pick the short list, I'll include them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back