Small Falls Redux

A very nice series Runnah, It took me a while to decide which one I like best, probably no 3. The light makes it more alive, and I love the up close and personal look. I would just tilt it to the left a bit
I also like no 2 which offer a different point of view.

Thanks guys and gal.

The flow of water is very pronounced in #2 and has much depth--my favorite.

BEAUTIFUL tonality and color, runnah. I love the natural look. Not that God-awful juiced, jazzed-up, on-steroids-fake green color that so many internet era landscapers one-click their way into in Lightroom using "landscape" presets that revv up that clownishly over-saturated green to nuclear levels. These are richly saturated, and look vivid, but not "ultra-faked" like so many photos I see in this genre, and I like that.

BEAUTIFUL tonality and color, runnah. I love the natural look. Not that God-awful juiced, jazzed-up, on-steroids-fake green color that so many internet era landscapers one-click their way into in Lightroom using "landscape" presets that revv up that clownishly over-saturated green to nuclear levels. These are richly saturated, and look vivid, but not "ultra-faked" like so many photos I see in this genre, and I like that.

Thanks, no need to boost the green in the middle of July in the mountains!

Ummmm, a thousand internet-based landscapers would disagree with you...I see their faked greens from places I myself have BEEN to at the same time frame...May,June,and July mountain/waterfall greens utterly over-the-top.

Ummmm, a thousand internet-based landscapers would disagree with you...I see their faked greens from places I myself have BEEN to at the same time frame...May,June,and July mountain/waterfall greens utterly over-the-top.

Oh yeah people are dumb. I think the diffused lighting helped a lot.

I love #2 and #5

Yeah, well you're living in yesterday :lmao: If the green ain't chartreuse, the red doesn't look like lava, and the "Grunge" slider still has room to move then it isn't saturated enough. I'll never understand either.

These are gorgeous shots simply because they look natural. No enhancement needed at all.

Yeah, well you're living in yesterday :lmao: If the green ain't chartreuse, the red doesn't look like lava, and the "Grunge" slider still has room to move then it isn't saturated enough. I'll never understand either.

These are gorgeous shots simply because they look natural. No enhancement needed at all.

My saturation slider only goes to 100%, there must be a plugin to take it above that right?

Thanks btw.

My saturation slider only goes to 100%, there must be a plugin to take it above that right?

Thanks btw.
Yeah, I think some of the HDR plugins go to something 1,000,000,000,000 or a bit more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back