cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bunny.jpg

Beautiful eyes! Something to yellow?

Gr Joop (JPC)

Awww what a cutie! Great capture Charlie :)

Beautiful eyes! Something to yellow?

Gr Joop (JPC)

That is actually pretty much what the grass around here looks like right now, and pretty good color mach on the bunny too. Thanks for commenting! :)

Nice! I wish our resident bunnies would do that. Daytime I see their cute bunny butts as they make their retreat... Nighttime they sit outside the windows and snicker as they enjoy spillage from the bird feeders lol

Nice! I wish our resident bunnies would do that. Daytime I see their cute bunny butts as they make their retreat... Nighttime they sit outside the windows and snicker as they enjoy spillage from the bird feeders lol

Have you got a OC flash? Triggers? Tripod?

Setup a flash on a trigger (lightstand) out where you think the bunnies will be! Setup your camera with trigger on a tripod.. and pre-focus in that "bunny area" with enough DOF to cover it. Wait until dark... wait for bunnies... shoot! That will teach the little critters a lesson! ;)

Thanks, I'll tuck that method away for when I have all the bits and pieces ;) the extent of my gear is tripod, 60D, and the one lens and no current budget for more toys so I guess the wraskly wabbits win.... For now...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back