Small town sign

I'm as facinated with the whole picture and border, as I am the fact that someone has a shop that specializes in socks :p

terri said:
Chase said:
terri said:
Chaseypants, just drive on over! :p

Ok, so after I get on Interstate-10 East...then what?? :lol:

I'll let you know after about 18 hours or so....stay sharp! There will be an interstate change eventually, and I'd hate for you to miss it. :p
Could just go 5-6 hours, stop in Phoenix, and party with Voods and I :wink:

I'm as facinated with the whole picture and border, as I am the fact that someone has a shop that specializes in socks

Not just ANY shop, Malachite... This jpeg image is too small to show it, but the print clearly shows the sign way-y-y off to the right side of the image, which reads: "WORLD'S LARGEST SOCK OUTLET!"

That was one reason I decided to go with the wide-angle lens; I just had to get that sign in there, too. :wink:

beautiful composition- the lines draw the eye right into the sign, which is also the lightest part of the image, straddling the left third verticle.

i love the mood in this- great contrast and grit.

great use of the wide-angle!

Wow, thanks guys! :D

Nikon90, this is a "full bleed" print and the effect you are seeing is shadow fall-off from the negative holder. Although it reduces the overall size of your image, it's my favorite print "look".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back