Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is our first year in NH and we live in a town of less than 3000. When they announced they were having a parade my husband and I were skeptical, I mean, we're from MN and lived in Minneapolis how could this compare? The parade was awesome, I do believe nearly the whole town was there. Next year we're setting up a booth to do family photos!

These little kids were driving one of those battery operated jeeps and it was wet so it kept sliding everywhere. I didn't notice the woman laughing until after I croped it. I love her expression!
Copy%20of%20IMG_3491bw-web.jpg

One man band
Copy%20of%20IMG_3531-web.jpg

Service
IMG_3486-web.jpg

Serious
IMG_3547-web.jpg

This little girl was sitting (safely strapped in!) on the dashboard of a very large construction vehicle. Looks like she had the best view!
IMG_3556-web.jpg

Great shots! You'll enjoy town get togethers like that. I've lived in a town about that size most of my life and the celebrations are really something!

Glad to see you've made the best of the small town living. Looks like the kids had a blast. And that last one makes me laugh - she's working her way around that belt.

Thanks everyone. We are really enjoying our new town & adjusting to the fact that everyone knows everyone!

Most reactions

Back