smatphone camera lens attchments?

macroview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi guys i'm new to this forum.I have seen so many telephoto lens attachments for smartphones.Are they any good.i've seen some 10x,12x,20xand 50x.i am planning to buy one of those for my xperia z1.i didnt see any good reviews of them.help me guys.

hi guys i'm new to this forum.I have seen so many telephoto lens attachments for smartphones.Are they any good.i've seen some 10x,12x,20xand 50x.i am planning to buy one of those for my xperia z1.i didnt see any good reviews of them.help me guys.

I think that probably answers your own question?

I got THIS for X-mas last year.

It looks cool and the quality isn't completely garbage....so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

There is an alternative, but whether they are any good or not could be debatable. They don't work like any add on lenses. Sony put a sensor into the lenses themselves and they send the images to the phone using wifi. So a little different and more than likely a better quality image at the end of the day. They can still clip onto the phone, but from what I've seen they don't have to. So they are not an optical connection at all.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=sony+mobile+phone+lenses&espv=2&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=h2J3U__4BYzOkgXZ8YHYAQ&ved=0CEwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=678

Anyway, check them out, but I really know very little about them. I don't own them, put it that way and only seen them on the net.

Danny.

The Sony lenses are very nice, I'd recommend them.

As for the question in hand, I'm assuming you don't have a huge budget. The one Big Mike presented looks decent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back