Smoke 'em if Ya got 'em

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these at lunch today. My oldest boy's toy needs a new rear tire, so we thought...what the hell. They were underexposed because of the bright sun, thinking I would lighten later on. These are very quick edits.

Are they worth taking the time to do it properly?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting.

The guy's face is underexposed in all of them, but the burnout is sweet. I might even consider cropping the entire head off in the first one, as to not make it look like as much of a mistake, and really let the viewer focus in on the burnout. Although, they might be focusing in on the burnout as it is. Cool shots. And a cool bike.

I like how the smoke and everything looks in the third one. Face and stuff is a bit dark though.

More importantly, I hope he wears at least a helmet when he's actually riding it. :thumbup:

the second one would be a good advertising shot for yamaha

I think the 2nd one is the best, it has the best composition in my opinion and its a good angle. Half the bike is gone in a cloud of smoke. Hehe..

HDR craze haha, trynna get a HDR of that would be pretty difficult.

Lol, i'm really not a big fan of HDR myself, but i thought it would look cool on a shot like this. Maybe doing it the "easy" way if you're shooting raw.-it would be pretty impossible the normal way:meh:

represent dawg !!!

That is a sick burnout !!

YESSSS. You took my advice about a backlit burnout. I'm pumped about these. Do em up.

HDR heh leet one.

Most reactions

Back