Snail Mail Campaign in Small town

Like the newsletter format many schools/organizations put out weekly? A folded paper format? What would you fill it with? I just can't see coming up with worth while information to fill such a document. I could fill about a page with information and offers, but more than that would be pure fluff I think.
As I recall, they were folded, but still only a single page...sometimes one side, sometimes two. It wasn't packed tight like a newspaper, but fairly spread out and included cheesy clip-art and maybe a simple photo etc.

Of course, I take all this with a grain of salt, because besides the photography business, this guy is in the business of selling his marketing techniques to photographers.
Photography Marketing

any way you guys could post a simple idea of what to put on a flyer?

Name of business
The types of work you do
Prices
Possible discount if the flyer is mentioned and you book a session?

That is what I could come up with off the top of my head, but have NO experience with this at all. Just starting out actually, and really interested in marketing.

I just had someone contact me about booking a wedding in February. If this goes through I would be certainly in the black on this little campaign.

I think direct mailing is more money, and more of a pain in the neck, in the states. Here it's pretty easy, I go to the post office, give them twelve cents per post office box and they do their thing. It seemed to make sense in a small town like where I live.

-Dave

I just had someone contact me about booking a wedding in February. If this goes through I would be certainly in the black on this little campaign.

-Dave

Nice! Congrats! :thumbup:

I wonder what the American option for this is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back