Snap of a note.

Oh, if only that were the case in real life.

Deleted because of incompetence.
See, now that makes it kind of "open" to interpretation.

Since you did not post what you were going to post, I can just imagine what you would have written, and believe me; it is both poignant and funny as heck!

Thanks for the highly entertaining nearly-posted post!

Deleted because of incompetence.
See, now that makes it kind of "open" to interpretation.

Since you did not post what you were going to post, I can just imagine what you would have written, and believe me; it is both poignant and funny as heck!

Thanks for the highly entertaining nearly-posted post!

Sorry, I must disagree. This topic has been overdone lately. It lacks originality.

Better luck next time.

It was actually a snapshot of a business card Wifey sent me to remind me what I COULD get her for her birthday. I was going to use it in a different post to show that the phone could be used in place of carrying around index cards. Epic fail, although now I know how to share a picture in my gallery directly to a forum using Tapatalk.

Classic case where technology can be dangerous :)

It was actually a snapshot of a business card Wifey sent me to remind me what I COULD get her for her birthday. I was going to use it in a different post to show that the phone could be used in place of carrying around index cards. Epic fail, although now I know how to share a picture in my gallery directly to a forum using Tapatalk.

Classic case where technology can be dangerous :)

9a299dd68cf5f06fbeddfd53d3e4623c.jpg

.. the phone could be used in place of carrying around index cards.
So should I take snaps of people's business cards, or do they send me their card image electronically? Or is it a data base app?

My wife gave me a tablet and I still haven't figured out what to do with the smart phone.

.. the phone could be used in place of carrying around index cards.
So should I take snaps of people's business cards, or do they send me their card image electronically? Or is it a data base app?

My wife gave me a tablet and I still haven't figured out what to do with the smart phone.

Only snaps of your own index cards or notes if you use them. Sheesh, I would seriously be snapping shots for days of the useless business cards I have (why in the world I keep them is another thread).

If Wifey gives you something and your well-being may be tied to remembering that something, then snappy shot ;) . So use the smartphone to increase the quality of your life; only answer it if she is calling. :)

The two numbers written on the card are specific charms that can be added to the bracelet I got her for our anniversary. Yes, I can take a hint.

Heck yeah, I use my Camera Roll on my lowly old iPhone as a scratch pad, all the time!

This thread should be labelled as NSFH (Not Safe for Home, especially for married man).

Could pin it to the back of your shirt like they used to do with kids so they wouldn't lose it. Better I guess to use today's technology. Now start a thread for people to remind you not to forget to order. (Unless you already did, then all is well with the world.)

Could pin it to the back of your shirt like they used to do with kids so they wouldn't lose it. Better I guess to use today's technology. Now start a thread for people to remind you not to forget to order. (Unless you already did, then all is well with the world.)
Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Date reminder on two calendars. Warning warning you are dangerously close to the actual date, get off your arse and go to the mall. Warning Warning :)

I take pictures or take a screenshot of my phone whenever I find something for my wife. I do it so much, that I actually downloaded an app that allows me to store said photos with a password, so she can't see them. It's a pain when I forget to delete them in my general gallery. :BangHead:

Most reactions

Back