Snap shot of the Boston skyline

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a quick snap of the Boston skyline this morning on my walk

$_MSI5178-8.JPG

Nice, mighty sky, magic colour of the water, but the skyline too tiny and inconsistent to be impressive. :D

Thanks. Ya skyline is small. but dont tell the 3 people who ordered prints lol

I like it! Yeah, the skyline is small, but then it covers a lot of territory, and anyone familiar with Boston (which I'm NOT) would likely recognize it immediately anyhow.

If it were mine, I *would* clone out that part of a tree that's on the left edge of the photo, and probably those little tiny red dots on the water too. I *might* even clone out that yellow bush in the foreground, if my skills were up to it. I wouldn't mind the bush as much if it were off to the right side, but it's just ALMOST right in the middle and it diminishes my enjoyment of the overall scene.

I like it! Yeah, the skyline is small, but then it covers a lot of territory, and anyone familiar with Boston (which I'm NOT) would likely recognize it immediately anyhow.

If it were mine, I *would* clone out that part of a tree that's on the left edge of the photo, and probably those little tiny red dots on the water too. I *might* even clone out that yellow bush in the foreground, if my skills were up to it. I wouldn't mind the bush as much if it were off to the right side, but it's just ALMOST right in the middle and it diminishes my enjoyment of the overall scene.

Thank you. I agree about removing some of those things, but to tell the truth I do very little post on any of my pictures. I need to spend more learning post work.

Its a nice view but honestly feels overedited to me.

Most reactions

Back