Snapshot

deb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a shot of my grandson with my dad. We were out on the boat, and I was down in the cabin. I had a little Yashica APS camera with me, and as I was climbing out of the cabin I snapped this shot.

I wanted to get some pictures of Nicholas with his Great Grandpa, but I didn't take a lot of equipment. I know this is close, but coming out of the little door, it was the best I could do. Any suggestions?

Nickandhisgreatgrandpa.jpg

It's a beautiful exposure, that's for sure. No hot spots, not really anything wrong with it aside from the cramped situation you had to shoot it. I'd like the same shot with a shorter DOF, since the background is a little distracting - but overall, I think it's fine on its own. :D

Little ones are hard sometimes, because they're just so busy. :wink: Maybe they could sit together someplace else, giving you more room, and you could shoot quickly. Or they could stroll together somewhere. You're on the right track! :D

Given your circumstances I think you got a great shot! I would have liked to see a bit more of the boy but from the angle you were at that might not have been possible.

Most reactions

Back