Snapshots from my new F3HP

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a giant leap into 35mm this summer. I'm not sure what sparked this obsession, but it happened shortly after I met up with u/Derrel. Here are some shots from my last couple outings.

It's been awhile since I have made a post... I'm sorry for the heavy image content.

Mainly shot with Fuji Superia 200-800, Kodak Ektar 100

a4a9a8yn.jpg

9aby3ave.jpg

8ybyhebu.jpg

hatatehe.jpg

jaja6e5y.jpg

anyhu7uz.jpg

3ynyhaba.jpg

abyjupaq.jpg

8uraruja.jpg

evyzeza5.jpg

sa7unu7a.jpg

Uh-oh....I'm getting blamed for your new obsession!! lol.

I LOVE those old Corvettes. Baby girl sure is cute. Yeah, the F3HP--maybe the single BEST camera ever for the eyeglass wearer! That big, black border seen around the whole,entire frame,corner to corner and edge to edge, it just made the F3HP perfect for me with my eyeglasses on. I wish the newer Nikon d-slr's had as much eye relief in their viewfinders, but none of them do. Sorry I have not been in touch lately, kinda' got swept up in my own drama here with the kid and summertime and shooting sets and stuff. Got one tomorrow in the AM, then it's gonna be like 92 degrees, and it HAS been rather cool the last week.

Uh-oh....I'm getting blamed for your new obsession!! lol.

I LOVE those old Corvettes. Baby girl sure is cute. Yeah, the F3HP--maybe the single BEST camera ever for the eyeglass wearer! That big, black border seen around the whole,entire frame,corner to corner and edge to edge, it just made the F3HP perfect for me with my eyeglasses on. I wish the newer Nikon d-slr's had as much eye relief in their viewfinders, but none of them do. Sorry I have not been in touch lately, kinda' got swept up in my own drama here with the kid and summertime and shooting sets and stuff. Got one tomorrow in the AM, then it's gonna be like 92 degrees, and it HAS been rather cool the last week.

Yeah, totally in love with the thing. Lately, I find it hard going back to the smaller viewfinder D7100. Hey man I totally understand, I've been rocking in a similar boat. I may have some extended time off coming up after a shoulder surgery. Maybe we can figure something out after I heal up a bit.

No 2 (the shadows) picture looks fantastic!

Thank you! It turned out exactly how I had hoped. I think that may have been the Ektar 100.

I love the, I don't know what terminology I'm looking for here...colour tone? Warmth? Mouthfeel? (LOL) of these film shots. They're beautiful!

I love the, I don't know what terminology I'm looking for here...colour tone? Warmth? Mouthfeel? (LOL) of these film shots. They're beautiful!

Thank you! They really have an... "Organic" feel to them, it's hard for me to put the film down... Even with the cost. It's like Instagram filters, BUT REAL!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back