Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Records - Focus a bit off maybe?
starrbw_1_of_1_-2.jpg

2. Starr - Background too distracting?
starrbw%20(1%20of%201)-13.jpg

3. Starr - I love this one.
starrbw%20(1%20of%201)-16.jpg

Last edited:
#1 looks blurry to me. If you're using autofocus, set the focal point at the far left and narrow the aperture a bit.
#2: I don't find the background distracting, but the image looks grainy. Were you going for that, or is it how it turned out. In any case, I think it's kind of moody, and I like it, but I wish it were sharper.

#1 looks blurry to me. If you're using autofocus, set the focal point at the far left and narrow the aperture a bit.

#1 Was me peeking through the viewfinder as the camera was above me, no lcd on the Minolta X700. It looked okay from where I was, but if the aperture was a bit more narrow, that could/would have helped. didn't even cross my mind. Thanks for the tip!

#2: I don't find the background distracting, but the image looks grainy. Were you going for that, or is it how it turned out. In any case, I think it's kind of moody, and I like it, but I wish it were sharper.

These are part of my first roll of Kodak bw400cn, so I'm not sure if it's how the film is,(most of the scans looked pretty grainy) my choice of settings, me being an idiot, walgreens developing or what have you.

I do know the photo cd they did is a part of how grainy they are, I've never got a good looking photo cd from a drug store.

I got a few more rolls, so I'll experiment and see if I can get it cleaner. I don't mind it so much but I don't always want everything too look that way heh.

Most reactions

Back