Snerd's Huge Gaping Wound

Dang snerd!

This is the first time that I saw this thread, I wish you a full and speedy recovery from all this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430239492.520161.jpg

Slowly getting there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430239530.910202.jpg

$600 for that tube of collagen!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Someone please mark this thread NSFW..... (Or just have @snerd to put a tank top on.) lol.

Things are looking better with the outside wound. How is the inside healing??

Looking better. You should not go to a veterinarian for that type of surgery. :1398:

Had a fellow from the UK tell a group of us on a construction site how he & a mate went to a vet for a vasectomy. He had us all laughing so hard the tears were flowing.

Oh, I'm not paying. It's workers comp. Old employer has paid for 2 back surgeries and now 3 shoulder surgeries.
I'm glad it is not paid out of your pocket, to bad you had to have that all done in the first place.

Looking better. You should not go to a veterinarian for that type of surgery. :1398:

Had a fellow from the UK tell a group of us on a construction site how he & a mate went to a vet for a vasectomy. He had us all laughing so hard the tears were flowing.
When I looked into a vasectomy, my physician told me to go see a horse doctor ...

When I looked into a vasectomy, my physician told me to go see a horse doctor ...
That reminded me........... I got snipped back in 1996, but I don't think that would qualify as a "surgery". So I'm still at 8 surgeries over the last 7 years.

Looking Much better.

Our pig over the y
That reminded me........... I got snipped back in 1996, but I don't think that would qualify as a "surgery". So I'm still at 8 surgeries over the last 7 years.

Most reactions

Back