Snow Fun

weags77

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi recently took a back roads trip out to Vermont and New York just in time for a local snow themed photo contest. Are any of these worthy of an entry( its free ) and if so do any in particular stick out for any reason or another. C&C always welcome.

$image-1353229482.jpg

$image-167859349.jpg

$image-1848864514.jpg

$image-1567148861.jpg

$image-2027044476.jpg

+3 the truck is my fav to but I also like 2 makes me feel a deer could walk up at any minute

In your neck of the woods?

The two in the second post. Folks up there love their farms and covered bridges...

Thank you all. This was on New Year's Day when i just went out with no destination really. Just kinda drove out towards Vermont and see what's on the way. About 2 hours from my house. Not really sure where this exactly was, as I was in and out of mass, ny, and Vermont so much along the way. I will definitely try to find the place with the trucks again.

I love the truck best too, the other ones although nice, have been seen before. The truck has personality!

Great shots! Especially enjoy number 2 and 4. We are jealous of the snow...unfortunately we haven't had much snow in most of Michigan recently so our winter scenes are still waiting to be done.

Thanks again, glad you all enjoyed them. As for the snow feel free to swing on down and help yourself. I've had my fill for the year. Haha

The truck is awesome! Too tightly framed, imo, but the processing is great. I think it's a great set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back