SNOW in October!!!

mishele said:
you'll get yours......like a plague or something......lol:lmao:

Tell me about it. We always get the aftermath of your weather. Luckily though it filters down by the time it hits us.

Cool, where is this from? I mean - where do you live?

This was Just For Fun. lol I took it w/ my point and shoot.
IMG_1635-1-1.jpg

Point & Shoot - lol that's being kind..this is like the first digital capture ever made :) hmmmmm this is uprezzed from 0.01 megapixel?

I'm in Philly.
And yeah....horrible shot...lol But OH WELL...:lol:

I'm south of you, Baltimore, and we had snow too!

If it wasn't for the constant attack of tiny little ice spikes pelting me in the head from the freezing above, then I would have tried my hand at "snow photography" I'm curious if I could shoot white snow without it turning grey.

The pumpkin in the snow is a great shot, especially your "progression" picture!

Lucky us upstate New Yorkers was spared. I don't wanna see snow til Christmas.

The snow is pretty much gone....lol We had a couple of very sunny days. If it is going to snow this is the best way.....Saturday snow...... Wednesday all gone!! I do have A LOT of friends that are still w/ out power due to downed trees.

LOL good luck!!

Good to see some shots of the storm I missed most of it!! Spent the whole day of the storm in the house in labor with no heat or power. went to the hospital right about the time the snow stopped, by the time i got released 4 days later there were no traces of snow left and we got like 12 inches. Had no power in the valley for about 3 days.

Most reactions

Back