snow is here!

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Despite being 12:30am when it started snowing I went out anyway seeing as it don't snow too often in the uk had a good little session got about 30 pics but these are the ones I like best.
img29662ds.jpg

img29772xm.jpg

img30083sk.jpg

Thanks C&C welcome :)

YAY Snow!!! I love how the shadows cast a cool pattern in #2. The bench is neat also.

We just got some snow for the (second time?) over the weekend... and it is staying Whoohoo!! It's snowing now here... but we will only get an addtional .5 in.

That second photo is quite interesting.
At first its clear division into two equal halves threw me off a little, actually I thought there WERE two photos, one right next to the other.
Actually I am still not quite so sure about that particular aspect of the photo. I like how you captured that night scene, though, and the fence does make an interesting shadow pattern!
But the more I think about it, the more I also think that if that had been mine, I'd have cropped it differently.

I do like the bench!
That one is really nice.

And we haven't seen any snow as yet where I am.
There was some on 28 December, so we were told, but we were with my family at the time, and in that area there hadn't been any. So we even MISSED the only couple of hours of snow here of this winter :shock: :wink:

But it is cold, and I guess the snow you had in the UK will soon also arrive here. The weathermen say so, anyway.

well im glad I went out to capture this because this morning most of it is gone! :mrgreen:

Nice shots. I really like the bench. Seems ive missed the Snow again! Its been +18 degrees here most of Janurary! Doubt we'll see any snow!!

The first two are in dire need of color correction from those mercury vapor (?) street lamps.

The third one is pretty nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back