Snowy Lake in Park

davekas2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I took this at my local park, not posted for quite a while so hope you like it, Dave

1173811119_bV6hM-L.jpg

Very nice shot :thumbup: HDR by any chance?

Thanks Stev, you're right, it started out as a HDR from a single raw file in photomatix. Tried to keep it fairly subtle, but the sky gives it away!

Brilliant shot, sir. Its definitely not too over the top on the HDR, I feel it is still pretty subtle, so great job. Your composition is just beautiful, the way your eyes runs right up the bank to the background. A#1.

thank you both for the generous comments, the lens was a Sigma 10 - 20mm f4 - 5.6, it's a great lens!
Dave

Thanks Stev, you're right, it started out as a HDR from a single raw file in photomatix. Tried to keep it fairly subtle, but the sky gives it away!

Absolutely gorgeous shot! When you say single raw file HDR you mean you created 3 different files with different exposure setting in the post and then blended them?

Absolutely gorgeous shot! When you say single raw file HDR you mean you created 3 different files with different exposure setting in the post and then blended them?

Thanks everyone, I didn't have to go to the trouble of making 3 files, Photomatix has a feature where it makes a 'Pseudo' HDR from a single raw file. That was the start, the rest was done in photoshop

Nice shot! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone, I didn't have to go to the trouble of making 3 files, Photomatix has a feature where it makes a 'Pseudo' HDR from a single raw file. That was the start, the rest was done in photoshop

oh ok i figured it out, have photomatix but never tried to work with a single shot till today, pretty cool

Most reactions

Back