Snowy Night

Heading my way to and supposedly up to 15 inches Aargh :thumbno:

Nice one!

This time not in Ontario...
Nice pic.

Make sure it stays over there! :irked:
I like sharing, but I don't think Mother Nature will let me control this...

Heading my way to and supposedly up to 15 inches Aargh :thumbno:
The meteorologists keep upping the total for us. We were 6-9, then 8-10, then 9-14, now 10-16. Based on how hard it's still coming down, we're going to be at the upper end!

Nice one!
Thanks!

This time not in Ontario...
Nice pic.
Thank you!

Wait, now we're at 14-20 inches...

Nice shot.
It looks like we have a foot or a bit more on the ground, a few deeper drifts. I haven't gone outside, yet.

I probably shouldn't tell you this, I get reports on facebook from the EPAWA and they posted 2 minutes ago that a small localized area within the 14 to 20 and 18 to 24 inch range which includes Berks and Lehigh Valley and west to Harrisburg, could get up to 30 inches. ~~SIGH~~

I probably shouldn't tell you this, I get reports on facebook from the EPAWA and they posted 2 minutes ago that a small localized area within the 14 to 20 and 18 to 24 inch range which includes Berks and Lehigh Valley and west to Harrisburg, could get up to 30 inches. ~~SIGH~~

That's a "tourist" from DC.

I like the shot and how you processed it. Sorry your getting so much snow. We had our turn last year here in Boston and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. One storm is not bad, especially over a weekend. Stay in, keep warm, watch movies and drink wine. But even that gets old when it's every week and you have to keep shoveling out.

Nice shot.
It looks like we have a foot or a bit more on the ground, a few deeper drifts. I haven't gone outside, yet.
Thanks! We have over a foot now, and right after shoveling, I look back and there's already another inch or so on the ground.

Thanks! I follow them, too! Yeah, we're definitely in the 30 inch range now.. :(

I like the shot and how you processed it. Sorry your getting so much snow. We had our turn last year here in Boston and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. One storm is not bad, especially over a weekend. Stay in, keep warm, watch movies and drink wine. But even that gets old when it's every week and you have to keep shoveling out.
Thank you! Good plan! Coffee and banana pancakes for breakfast. :D

We are in a lull: very light, fine snow but this afternoon the back end of the storm hits and things get heavy again. There's a little more than a foot on the ground, a bit deeper in the drifts. We're about 20 miles south of DC.

I have an accidental night shot a bit like yours. It's not a s good as yours, but it resembles it.

It's still coming down pretty hard here.. :confused:

Most reactions

Back