Snowy on the hunt

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been trying for months to see a Snowy hunting. The problem is they tend to hunt at dawn and dusk. Not the greatest light. Saw this guy at dusk today/night. I couldn't see what he caught.These picture are also heavy crops.

SNO_8378-L.jpg

SNO_8385-L.jpg

SNO_8387-L.jpg

SNO_8388-L.jpg

Beautiful light! You getting a bunch of snowys down near you? I haven't had a chance to head to the coast in a few weeks, but there are quite a few around the NH/ north shore seacoast

Great shots MIke, love that third one !!!

Beautiful light! You getting a bunch of snowys down near you? I haven't had a chance to head to the coast in a few weeks, but there are quite a few around the NH/ north shore seacoast

Ya great light but it was coming from the wrong side. We've had a few but they seem to be moving around the area. I've gone days without seeing any then I'll see one a few days in a row

Great shots MIke, love that third one !!!

Thanks Bill. Hopefully their there in the morning for Bill and Mike's Snowy Owl Adventure II

They show up everytime I go, but now that's i've said that they won't be there lol

I'll bring the doughnuts.

Wow! That light is fantastic! So are the pictures. the first one is definitely my favorite.

Nice set! Good luck tomorrow.

Today was a struggle to say the least !!!!

It must have taken us a good 11 or 12 minutes to find the first one :biggrin-93:

Pictures to follow :headbang:

Just one for now

Most reactions

New Topics

Back