Snowy owl one in flight and one perched

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one was taken on the 17 of december the same snowy on the same perch that i posted just it is not facing me in this one
1Female snowy owl by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

this one was taken on the 19 of december it is one of the males as it flew over to the pole that we got it on it is the male that we got the best perched shot of
2Male snowy owl flight by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Very nice Logan I know there are a few sightings near me, but the weather is just not cooperting.

Very nice Logan I know there are a few sightings near me, but the weather is just not cooperting.
Thank you i think there was about 15 sightings near you so far this year but there are more then that just most people dont use the site i am using
to look up sightings

This one was taken on the 17 of december the same snowy on the same perch that i posted just it is not facing me in this one
1Female snowy owl by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

this one was taken on the 19 of december it is one of the males as it flew over to the pole that we got it on it is the male that we got the best perched shot of
2Male snowy owl flight by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Great shots - thank you for posting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you i will be posting more once i go home

Really nice. I have only seen one once.

Really nice. I have only seen one once.
Thanks the one in the tree we named serena this will be my second winter taking pictures of birds and she was there last year aswell but she has been there for 3 or 4 years before me and my dad were there because other people have been taking pictures of her years before me and my dad started to take pictures of wildlife

Most reactions

Back