Snowy Tree

Maria! You're back! Where did you go?! :1219:

oh... it got very busy here in the Wonderland...

It's nice you still remember me

and.... you made me feel loved today on TPF so here's a :icon_hug:for you ;)

How could I forget little Maria?!

Always fun to have you around :)
Awwwwwww

But I'm not little you know!!!! I'm 168 cm!!!!;)

I'm the same height, so that's little enough for me! ;) :lol:

I love the original! ( I am on an uncalibrated ipad though ;-) )

What a perfect tree!
Thank you! This tree is in a farm field near my sister's house. I wanted to take a picture of it every time I drove by it, but the surroundings never agreed with me (or at least agreed with the vision that I had for it) until that picture. :smile:

I'm partial to the color version, because I like the color of the bark on the white background--IMO, it adds just a touch of warmth. BUT, I need to get rid of that blue tint first! :wink:

I really like the blue tint. It adds a coldness and starkness which I think the black and white doesn't have, despite it obviously being freezing cold..!

I really like the blue tint. It adds a coldness and starkness which I think the black and white doesn't have, despite it obviously being freezing cold..!
Never thought of it that way! I can see that!

I actually kind of like the tint of the original as well. The B&W is beautiful, so it's a tough choice, though. Can't really go wrong with either; it's a beautiful scene.

Just a thought…have you considered leaving the snow on the ground with the blue tint, and do a B&W conversion, or at least a color balance adjustment on JUST the tree and the sky?

Just a thought…have you considered leaving the snow on the ground with the blue tint, and do a B&W conversion, or at least a color balance adjustment on JUST the tree and the sky?
Thanks! And, good point. I'll try that tonight and post the result! :smile:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back